Saturday 7 May 2011

The beauty of a photo.

I've always enjoyed Photography, because there are so many beautiful things in the world; both places and memories. The beautiful thing about photography is that you get to capture that moment, and can then keep it for the rest of your life, not just as a memory but also as a picture.
I don't have the best of Cameras, but that doesn't discourage me, and I like to take photos whenever possible. I've just sorted out being able to share these photos, and hope they bring enjoyment to other people too.



This is a sample of some of my work, and the link to the Photobucket account is here
Please feel free to have a look, and leave comments if you like any photos. I'll add to it often, and probably play around with a few photos and post them on here too, so do check back.

Stoney.

No comments:

Post a Comment